Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Ryan! ~ The Ever Angry Birds Cake



23 April 2012 ~ It gives me chill to still be updating for 2012 orders.. huhuhu.. err.. help?


It at times gives the wrong idea to readers that my entries are backdated. No no no.. the orders are but the updates are not.


Okay without further ado, here's Ryan's second cake. Tadaaaaaa!! Choc moist cake with fresh cream frosting and the adorable group of the ever grumpy angry birds. All edible!


The cake was then requested to be delivered to Ryan's playschool; Jolly Learners at Harrington road here in KK.


Ryan's mommy dearest, Edna was darling enough to share with us a pic of Ryan celebrating with his friends. Awww.. cute lil munchkins!


Now, modelling the birds out of sugarpaste was fun but very time consuming. Some customers just don't understand this grueling process that they start to question the price. What is the price for one's time, idea & energy put into a creation? I say} PRICELESS.


To me, every cake that bears our so called 'brand' is personalized. As I've been making it clear, it's not about the money. That's why I don't dare to bite off more than I can chew. I've been very lucky in the sense that most of my customers are returning ones. That only spells one thing} TRUST.


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for all your support. Thanks Edna for the order & again.. Happy Belated Birthday dear Ryan.

..and a special thanks goes to my beloved hubby for his utmost love & support. Thanks yang.. and it's his birthday today! Happy Birthday my love, my best friend, my hubby. You've been wonderful.  


What?? Eating for two here.. :-)

Alhamdulillah.. can't say enough syukur. For every pain & frustration inflicted, comes happiness in abundant. I will always remember yang.. bersyukur with what little that we have & bersangka baik with Allah's ujian. No mere humans are entitled to judge us other than Allah the Creator. InsyaAllah.

Monthsary at Chili's

Once again, Happy Birthday sayang! Many more to come which we look forward to spending with you. Love you to the bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment